Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 6 medium russet potatoes (6 to 8)
- Salt and ground pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray 24 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool, and then peel and grate them. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Spray two 12-hole muffin pans generously with cooking spray. Scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons of grated potato into each muffin hole. Use your fingers to gently press down the sides and bottom in each muffin hole to make a nest. Spray again with cooking spray. Then bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch and make sure they do not burn.
- Allow the nests to cool. Then crack an egg into each one. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until the whites are set, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 2132 Calories; 120g Fat (51.8% calories from fat); 160g Protein; 90g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 5088mg Cholesterol; 1707mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Grain(Starch); 19 Lean Meat; 9 1/2 Fat.