Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ct Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon raw or sparkling sugar
- 6 Tablespoons powdered sugar1 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the blueberries to a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle the lemon juice and granulated sugar on top of them and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles (just break apart at the perforated lines ). Spread about 1 teaspoon of softened cream onto each crescent.
- Add about 1 Tablespoon of the blueberries to each crescent (place at the wide end of each crescent) and roll all the way to the tip of the triangle. Try to make sure all of the blueberries are covered by dough. Repeat with all crescent rolls.
- Brush the melted butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle with raw or sparkling sugar. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the blueberry crescent rolls are baking, add the powdered sugar to a small mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and stir until a thick glaze forms.
- Remove crescent rolls from oven and allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes before drizzling the glaze on top.
- Best served warm. ENJOY!!
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 630 Calories; 39g Fat (54.0% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 70g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 112mg Cholesterol; 375mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 7 1/2 Fat; 4 Other Carbohydrates.