Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package hot ground pork sausage (1-pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 14 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cheese Sauce 12 oz jar
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeños (4 ounces)
- Toppings: halved grape tomatoes, sliced green onions, chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from pan; drain well, pressing between paper towels.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and cilantro, and sauté 1 minute. Add eggs, salt, and pepper, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue to cook until eggs are thickened but still moist; do not stir constantly. Remove from heat, and gently fold in 1 1/2 cups Cheese Sauce and sausage.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup egg mixture down the center of each flour tortilla; roll up. Place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x- 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining Cheese Sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve with desired toppings.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 3134 Calories; 134g Fat (39.0% calories from fat); 140g Protein; 331g Carbohydrate; 20g Dietary Fiber; 3030mg Cholesterol; 5577mg Sodium. Exchanges: 21 1/2 Grain(Starch); 11 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 18 Fat.