Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup diced Ham
- 2 c tater tots; still frozen
- 1 dozen whisked eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits..diced up (raw) (8)
- 2 c. Cheese.your choice. (I use cheddar)
- 1/4 c milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in bundt pan.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add milk to eggs.
- Put tater tots and ham around bundt pan evenly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour egg and mil mixture over potatoes, cheese and ham.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 45 mins.
- Cool on wire rack for 8- 10 minutes.
- Turn onto platter, cut and serve
- (Experiment with meat and veggies of your choice.)
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 37 Calories; 2g Fat (48.6% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 8mg Cholesterol; 30mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.