Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pie crust (from 15 oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cup Better’n Eggs® (16 oz.)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced Canadian bacon (5 oz.) chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare pie crust for filled one-crust pie using a 9-inch pie pan. Do not pre-bake.
- Sprinkle Tbsp of flour over shredded cheese.
- Add egg whites, whipping cream and pepper sauce over cheese and flour and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle diced ham and chopped green onion over bottom of pie crust.
- Pour egg whites, cream and cheese mixture into pie crust, covering ham and green onion.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Pierce center with wooden toothpick, if toothpick is clean, remove quiche from oven and allow to set for 10 minutes before cutting.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 107 Calories; 11g Fat (91.1% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 11mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 Fat.