Cook Time: 28 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (12.4 oz each)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces.
- Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top; sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, spoon syrup from dish over individual servings. Serve with the additional 1/2 cup maple syrup.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 819 Calories; 46g Fat (49.5% calories from fat); trace Protein; 106g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 124mg Cholesterol; 483mg Sodium. Exchanges: 9 Fat; 7 Other Carbohydrates.
*Note: Use one can of cinnamon rolls and cut ingredients in half for smaller quantity. Also, I have substituted Pillsbury Orange Danish rolls for the Cinnamon Rolls also for a special treat!!!