Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 cup milk
- 1 / 2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 large Land O Lakes® Egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 / 3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (do not thaw) raspberries
- 1 / 2 cup white baking chips
- 1 / 4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 / 4 cup sugar
- *Substitute 3 ounces coarsely chopped white chocolate baking bar.
How to make
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place foil or paper baking cups into 12 muffin pan cups; set aside.
- Combine milk, butter and egg in bowl. Stir in all remaining muffin ingredients except raspberries and white baking
chips just until flour is moistened. Gently stir in raspberries and white baking chips.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan cups. Bake 24-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- Dip top of each muffin in melted butter, then in sugar.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 1067 Calories; 11g Fat (9.0% calories from fat); 34g Protein; 205g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber;
33mg Cholesterol; 1587mg Sodium. Exchanges: 12 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Non-Fat Milk; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.