Per government mandate, as of 4PM March 20th, 2020, we will be closed until April 30th, 2020 due to the COVID-19 virus. Reservations can still be made for dates after April 30th.
Thank you for your understanding.
To our cherished guests, The Black Bear Manor B&B works hard to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for guests. As of today, we are fully operating, welcoming guests daily and looking forward to your stay.
We are taking additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID19 pathogens. Our small size helps to further limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds.
- Breakfasts will be served. You may take your meal to your room or sit in a private area.
- Condiments like salt, pepper, sugar, etc.. will be individually wrapped or containers sanitized frequently.
- We will wear protective vinyl gloves.
- Employees are required to wash their hands continuously throughout the day.
- Sick employees will not be allowed to report to work
- Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches and trash cans are disinfected (daily, Hourly, etc..)
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
Special Cancellation Policy
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at (970-325-4219) to cancel your reservation.
- Deposit taken for cancelled stays from March 15th, 2020 to April 30th, 2020 will be fully refunded, you can choose to rebook your stay for a future date, or obtain a gift certificate to be used on a future stay.
According to the CDC the following is recommended:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• If you begin to feel ill, please contact your primary care physician as soon as possible and alert our staff
• Please follow https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel for the most up-to-date travel updates
Thank you for booking with us. We hope to see you on a future stay.
Tom & Cyndi Elliston
The Black Bear Manor B&B